If you want to be known and favored in the marketplace, branding is essential. Branding not only communicates who you are and what sets you apart, it builds recognition, reputation and trustworthiness.
Effective branding begins with developing a brand identity that is authentic, informative, impactful and memorable, and then communicating this identity through symbol and word (logo and tagline).
Effective branding culminates in the saturation of your branding identity into your print materials, business signage, electronic stationery, web site, social media presence and anywhere else you exist in the physical and virtual worlds.
When we work with a client in brand assessment, we consider the following:
- What image are you communicating with your current logo, tagline, business card, email address, web site and social media presence?
- What is the visual impact and emotional appeal of your brand identity?
- In the pragmatic sense, how informative is your branding?
- Does your branding convey the practical value and genuine worth of your product or service?
- What feedback have you received about your brand identity?
- What do your past and current clients say about you?
- What do you want them to say about you?
When we work with a client in brand development, we consider the following:
- What is your unique strength, voice, vision, talent, track record, excellence and appeal?
- What are you most passionate about vis-à-vis your product or service?
- Why do you love what you do?
- How are you different and how are you better than your competition?
- Who are your potential clients and what motivates them vis-à-vis your product or service?
- How do you want your clients to perceive you?
- Do you want to project a voice that is friendly? Formal? Expert? Helpful? Conversational? Geeky? Funny? Serious? Seasoned? Wise?
- What incredible promise can you make to your clients and consistently follow through on?
Need a brand or brand makeover? Drop us an email, and we'll set up a free phone consultation.
We seem to have a forté in speaking kindergarten about the various steps and complexities involved in designing, hosting and maintaining a web site. A majority of our web site clients over the years have lacked a technical understanding of the particulars of web site ownership, thus we have gained an exceptional adeptness at boiling it down to the basics.
As such, we can provide an all-in-one domain/design/development/hosting package for those who don't want to handle the components themselves.
Need a new web site or web site makeover? Drop us an email, and we'll set up a free phone consultation.
See our web site design portfolio
SEO | Search Engine Optimization
Most web site owners rely on search engine traffic. As web site designers, we're knowledgeable in the skill of optimizing web pages to enhance search engine rankings.
We will analyze and make improvements to your existing web site' SEO health along these and other metrics:
- site architecture, data hierarchy, navigation schema
- meta-title and meta-descriptor
- xml sitemaps and search engine indexing
- properly configured robots.txt file
- keyword-tergeting, keyword density, proper use of bolding and header tags
- keyword-rich anchor text for internal links
- multi-width device capability (mobile-friendly design)
- duplicate content issues
- site speed
Want an analysis of your web site's SEO performance? Drop us an email, and we'll set up a free phone consultation.
When it comes to books, CD's, DVD's, and electronic publishing (such as art portfolios or online courses), we can answer your questions about ISBN's, copyright, trademark procurement, manuscript preparation, layout, cover design, offset printing, publishing on demand, ebook production, royalties, marketing and distribution.
From the initial conception of a publishing project to the final production of camera-ready print files, we can coach you every step of the way. Our clients enjoy ongoing consultation free of charge through the life of the project.
Have questions about publishing? Drop us an email, and we'll set up a free phone consultation.